We can simulate A, B and C class fires at four difficulty levels and have the capability of grading trainees on their performance. Hundreds of trainees can be trained in a single day without weather restrictions, EPA environmental issues or the mess of using conventional training methods.
Total Fire & Safety Inc. incorporates the latest technology, utilizing digital flames with laser or water training extinguishers.
- Makes training to OSHA requirements safe and easy
- Allows training to take place entirely indoors: in the conference room, hallways, or in the actual work environment where the emergency would potentially take place
- Has the ability to grade users, making it easy to monitor improvement and proficiency
- No toxic waste or extinguisher residue left behind after training is complete
- A burn permit is not required while eliminating the hazards associated with conventional fire extinguisher training.